Bing eCommerce + Inventory Manager
Bing Surfboards is a surfboard manufacturer and retail seller of high quality, made in CA surfboards and soft goods within the action sports industry. Bing was originally established in 1959 by Bing Copeland and has a large influence, history and participation within the surf industry. Our factory is based in Encinitas, CA along with an official Bing retail store on the Coast Hwy in Encinitas just two miles from the manufacturing facility. We are seeking a self-motivated, dynamic individual to plan, maintain, and manage eCommerce and merchandise inventories.
- Add, update and manage products, inventory and orders for bingsurf.com
- Manage Bing merchandise inventory and transfers for wholesale and retail
- Facilitate merchandise order fulfillment
- Lead customer service for online orders
- Assist with weekly product shoots and image processing
- Assist with events management for public outreach through the Bing retail surf shop
This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the position.
This is a full-time position. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
- Experience in eCommerce maintenance and management required
- Experience with Square Space preferred but not required
- Proficient in Excel required
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator preferred but not required
- Experience with Retail Pro and Quickbooks preferred but not required
- Must be self-motivated, goal oriented and able to multi task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an attention to detail
- A quick learner with strong problem solving skills
- Creative thinker