DOMESTIC U.S. SHIPPING FOR SURFBOARDS
- All surfboards are shipped via DHL Global Forwarding (Find location here: http://www.dhl.com/en/country_profile/locations_global_forwarding.html#.UoPGBqVgNuY)
- Most Cost Effective = your surfboard is delivered to a Commercial address or you pick up the surfboard via Will Call at a DHL Global Forwarding location. This is the cheapest way to ship your board.
- Extra $50 fee = Residential delivery costs an extra $50 for delivery. DHL GLobal Forwarding now insures Residential deliveries however they charge an extra $50 which we will collect from you when we verify that you want your board sent to a residential address.
- All shipments are insured through DHL Global Forwarding. Any claims are subject to the policies of the insurer.
- We will contact you before shipping your surfboard to verify all shipping information. Please be sure to respond in a timely manner to any of our questions to ensure quick processing time for your order.
- Our Hawaii shipping rates online are an estimate for delivery to the Honolulu airport on Oahu. You will need to pick up the board(s) at Will Call for the rate given during checkout. The rate is not for door-to-door service. You can request a wuote for door-to-door delivery. If we see that you are requesting a shipment to another island we will contact you post sale to verify the final shipping cost. We’ll take care of any difference at that time.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FOR SURFBOARDS
- Bing Surfboards tries to use the best and most competitive carriers for each country to ship your surfboard.
- You will be notified before we ship your surfboard which carrier will be delivering your surfboard.
- Most shipments are to your nearest airport for pickup. Door delivery is an additional charge and can be quoted upon request before we ship your surfboard.
- If you want door delivery you will need to include in the Order Notes that you wish to receive a quote for a door delivery of your surfboard. We will then price it and get back to you with the final price.
- INSURED = YES. All shipments are insured through the chosen carrier. Any claims are subject to the policies of the insurer.
- We will contact you before shipping your surfboard to verify all shipping information. Please be sure to respond in a timely manner to any of our questions to ensure a quick processing time of your order.
- We charge a $60 packing fee that is included in the shipping rate you receive during checkout.
RETURNS FOR SURFBOARDS
- All sales are final.
WARRANTY FOR SURFBOARDS
Surfboard warranty requests will be accepted in writing for material defects and workmanship within 6 months of date of purchase and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Request must be accompanied by a proof-of-purchase and documented images of areas in question. Warranty does not cover, and is not limited to, damage due to excessive use, sun exposure, improper care, collisions, general negligence or natural aging over the course of the product’s lifetime.
Accordingly, if the product is repaired by an unauthorized repair service before a claim is made, the warranty request will be void. This warranty is ultimately limited to repair or replacement at the discretion of Bing Surfboards and does not include consequential damages, incidental damages or damages to person or property.
SOFT GOODS RETURN POLICY
- You must first call our office or email us for a return RMA# so we know to expect the item(s) back. We’ll also need to have your order number. [Office: (760) 944-6300, Email: email@example.com]
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days.
- Item must be in new condition with all original tags.
- We will refund the cost of the item(s) and any tax if applicable. We do Not refund the shipping fee.
- Customer is responsible for the return shipping cost.