Get cool with this spring suit, new from Vissla!
Made for cool water: 65 - 70° F / 18 - 21° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch, limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Dope dyed fabric - a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
• Tailored fit with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATER TIGHT
• Vissla's super stretch Neo 2.0 tape
• Tripled glued, double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene, allowing high stretch, strength and minimal water entry
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Liquid taped cuffs, seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Glideskin neck seal
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.