BIRDWELL X BING 310 60TH ANNIVERSARY BOARDSHORT
$49.20 USD– Sold Out
Adding to our 60th capsule, we are proud to announce we have collaborated once more with our friends over at Birdwell.
Needless to say the decades of quality and craftsmenship that goes into each design was a no brainer for us to commemorate a limited edition 60th anniversary boardshort that was worthy. A modern icon, subtly refined over a half century of surf and sun. Classic shorter length.
The Limited-Edition 310 Free Bird Board Shorts hold close to Ms. Birdwell’s original design — lightly modernized and improved over more than 50 years of field testing by lifeguards and surfers who depend on their Birdies to last a lifetime of waves. Each pair of 310 board shorts is hand cut from Birdwell's proprietary SurfNyl™️ and sewn by expert craftspeople in Santa Ana, California. With a simple button fly, a tab closure for an adjustable fit, and white military buttons, these are made to soar.
Who knows..These boardshorts might last 60 years...
- Features: Navy body with white waistband and wide SurfNyl™ stripe on front and back. Federal blue lining. Triple lace closure with nickel plated grommets. Birdie woven label on center back of waistband. Signature Birdwell wax pocket with key loop and interior drain hole. Nylon black and white drawcord. Button fly with white military buttons.
- Fit: Short length. Outseams range between 14” – 18” depending on your waist size. Tab closure allows for minor adjustments in fit.
- Fabric: SurfNyl™️ exterior and lining for strength, comfort, and durability.
- Construction: Fail safe clean finished double- and triple-stitched seams. Hand cut and sewn in Santa Ana, CA.
- Care: Machine wash cold. No Bleach. HANG DRY ONLY.