BIRDWELL X BING 311 BOARDSHORT NAVY
Introducting the BING X BIRDWELL boardshorts! The classic Birdwell 311 board short with the Bing Original patch.
The 311 board short is a medium-length version of Ms. Birdwell’s original design — lightly modernized and improved over more than 50 years of field testing by lifeguards and surfers who depend on their Birdies to last a lifetime of waves. Each pair of our 311 board shorts is hand cut from our proprietary SurfNyl and sewn by expert craftspeople in Santa Ana, California. With a simple button fly, a tab closure for an adjustable fit, and a timelessly appealing contrast stitch, these mid-length shorts strike the perfect balance between the past and present.
- Features: Triple lace closure with nickel plated grommets. Birdie woven label on center back of waistband. Signature Birdwell wax pocket with key loop and interior drain hole. Nylon drawcord. Button fly with clear buttons.
- Fit: Medium length. Outseams range between 17” – 21” depending on your waist size. Tab closure allows for minor adjustments in fit.
- Fabric: SurfNyl exterior and lining for strength, comfort, and durability.
- Construction: Fail safe clean finished double- and triple-stitched seams. Hand cut and sewn in Santa Ana, CA.
- Care: Machine wash cold. No Bleach. HANG DRY ONLY.