Bridging the gap between a neoprene full suit and a spring suit, the Leah bodysuit co-designed with ambassador Leah Dawson melds warmth, sun protection and uniqueness in one sleek, performance-driven package.
The cozy 2mm neoprene zip-front body (for extra warmth and protection during foggy mornings or offshore winds) is combined with nylon/spandex sleeves cut with a lower armhole that reduces chafing. The long legs in heavier weight C-Skin features a gusset for the most comfortable fit, less chafing and wedgie-free comfort. For sun protection and extra warmth during transition seasons, the Leah bodysuit steps up your game.
- 2mm neoprene body. Legs in polyester/spandex heavier weight C-Skin fabric rated UPF 30+ to 50+
- Nylon/spandex fabric sleeves rated UPF 30+ to 50+
- Original Ebon print.
- Unrestricting high collar for sun protection.
- Dropped armhole on sleevesreduces chafing.
- Front zipper closure.
- Legs feature gusset and no front seam or back seam for wedgie-free comfort.
- Embroidered Seea logo on chest.
- Made in sunny California