Bing Surfboards Surf Shop – Winter Goodies
Well winter is here for the Northern hemisphere and Christmas is in the near future made official by pumpkin something being offered at every eatery and coffee shop from here to NY. Although Bing Surfboards doesn’t make anything specifically pumpkin we do carry a nice supply of winter goods that will make the cold weather that much more comfortable for you or a loved one. If you didn’t know the Bing Surfboards Surf Shop has a supply of flannels, hoodies, beanies, bags, socks, etc. (including 70 surfboards on the floor) to keep you warm in between the cold surf sessions. Above is a view of one wall in our shop where you can get a few of these items.
1. Vissla Button-ups and shirts
2. Pendelton Wool Flannels for classic quality
3. Stance socks to keep your feet warm and stylish
4. Banks Button-ups and long sleeves
5. Bing Surfboards branded shirts and hats
6. Vissla Flannels
7. RVCA Sweatshirts
8. Krotchet Kids beanies and bags
9. Perf hand-loomed blankets from Mexico
Also in Bing Surfboards Blog
Tommy Coleman recently traveled to Australia to compete in the Noosa Festival of Surfing, and took 1st Place in the Under 15 Boys Division! This video by Andrea Coleman gives a glimpse of what Tommy was up to while in Oz riding his Bing Pocket Knife.