Bing Surfboards Surf Shop – Winter Goodies
Well winter is here for the Northern hemisphere and Christmas is in the near future made official by pumpkin something being offered at every eatery and coffee shop from here to NY. Although Bing Surfboards doesn’t make anything specifically pumpkin we do carry a nice supply of winter goods that will make the cold weather that much more comfortable for you or a loved one. If you didn’t know the Bing Surfboards Surf Shop has a supply of flannels, hoodies, beanies, bags, socks, etc. (including 70 surfboards on the floor) to keep you warm in between the cold surf sessions. Above is a view of one wall in our shop where you can get a few of these items.
1. Vissla Button-ups and shirts
2. Pendelton Wool Flannels for classic quality
3. Stance socks to keep your feet warm and stylish
4. Banks Button-ups and long sleeves
5. Bing Surfboards branded shirts and hats
6. Vissla Flannels
7. RVCA Sweatshirts
8. Krotchet Kids beanies and bags
9. Perf hand-loomed blankets from Mexico
Also in Bing Surfboards Blog
Bing rider Dean Petty surfs all kinds of Bing surf designs, and this video by Tom Terrell titled, 'Rhythm and Beat' features Dean riding a Bing Pintail Lightweight and his signature Bing Bueno Life Model in cold waters in Nova Scotia. Music by Mike Trask.