February 19, 2016
Bing Surfboards CNC Operator
Bing Surfboards is a surfboard manufacturer and retail seller of high
quality, made in CA surfboards and soft goods within the action sports
industry. Bing was originally established in 1959 by Bing Copeland and
has a large influence, history and participation within the surf
industry. Our factory is located on the historic “The Hill” in
Encinitas, CA and the retail store is 2 miles away on Coast Hwy 101 in Leucadia.
We are seeking a self-motivated, highly-organized, and detail-oriented
surfboard cutting technician, preferably with some knowledge or
experience with operating CNC machines and/or running a surfboard cutting service.
Applicants must be proficient with basic mathematics.
* Operate CNC machine
* Maintain safe and clean office and warehouse environment
* Conduct daily blank inventory and assist with blank orders
* Receive and organize incoming blank shipments
* Light office management and administrative work
* Maintain dust collection system
* High school Diploma or GED equivalent
* Basic computer skills (E-mail, Word, Excel, etc.)
* Must be able to lift 45+lbs overhead
* Previous or current work in surf or action sports industry
* Shape 3D, AKU, Surf Cad experience preferred but not required
* Knowledge of surfboard manufacturing preferred but not required
* Ability to multi-task and work in various areas of the business
* Prior knowledge or experience running a surfboard cutting service
This position offers 20-40 hours per week. Wages are determined by
piece meal rates. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
August 12, 2021
July 28, 2021
July 02, 2021
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
To stay up to date with Bing Surfboards, follow us on our social media channels. We post daily, and would be happy to have you join us on staying current with Bing!
Visit our shop in Encinitas, CA!
974 N COAST HIGHWAY 101
ENCINITAS, CA, 92024