September 27, 2011
WHO: Matt & Margaret Calvani, Mike Black, & the rest of the Bing crew
WHAT: Bing Surfboards, Bing merchandise, Bing book
WHEN: Saturday October 8 10am-6pm & Sunday October 9 10am-4pm
WHERE: Exhibition Hall – Del Mar Fairgrounds – Booth #331-332
WHY: Because surfers really only care about two things; waves and the equipment to ride them with.
HOW: $10 at the door ; kids under 12 free includes SURFER Magazine subscription and door prizes including surfboards…
ATTRACTIONS / EXHIBITS / FESTIVITIES
* Saturday 12-3pm: Mike Black from Surf-A-Pig will be present in the Bing booth to answer questions about his new Bing model, the Feral Pig, and swap stories about pig shapes.
*Sunday 7-10am: Sacred Craft Surfboard Demo featuring Bing Surfboards @ Powerhouse Park, 15th St. Del Mar, CA…come down and try a bunch of different Bing models!
* Tribute to the Masters Shape-off honoring Carl Ekstrom presented by US Blanks
* Auction: Billabong’s Art of Shaping LA County Edition Auction presented by Billabong *Click for sneak preview of Matt Calvani’s Art of Shaping submission!*
* REEF Redemption Sustainable Craft Showcase
* Board Art Benefit in the Art Grotto produced by Matt Beard benefiting Surf Aid International
* Korduroy TV Short Films Lounge
* Quivers Lounge presented by The Soul Project
* Collect-able surfboard ‘Antique Road Show’ Style Expert Appraisals (Sat only 10a-4p) bring your boards!
* Live laminating, shaping, art
* Surfboard demo Sunday morning 7am-10am open to the public
* Surfers Playing Music for Surfers on the music stage
* Food and Beverage featuring PRIMO Beer
* Great deals on surfboards, wetsuits, boardbags and other surf industry goods
For more information visit http://sacredcraftexpo.com/
July 02, 2021
June 29, 2021
June 11, 2021
Eric Diamond, or "E.D.", as most of us know him, has deep roots that started back when his father, Daryl Diamond, drove the Clark Foam delivery truck with Eric riding shotgun.
Fast forward to today, Eric did a couple of designs for us here at Bing; "Waves of Change" and "Planer". They obviously reflect his passion for the transitional period. We are thrilled to have him as a Bing Ambassador / Artist and are proud to present his work for your enjoyment.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
To stay up to date with Bing Surfboards, follow us on our social media channels. We post daily, and would be happy to have you join us on staying current with Bing!
Visit our shop in Encinitas, CA!
974 N COAST HIGHWAY 101
ENCINITAS, CA, 92024