Summer 2011: Bing Goes to Europe!
This summer join Bing Surfboards founder, Bing Copeland, head shaper Matt Calvani and star shredder, Chris Del Moro as they make their way down the Southwest coast of France and to Spain for the Salinas Longboard Festival/Joel Tudor Duct Tape Invitational!! Come meet these fine gentlemen and enjoy a glass of wine or cider and an interesting discussion about surfboards, surfing, and California surf culture!
- Bing Surfboard creator and founder, Mr. Bing Copeland, will be signing his book/biography Bing Surfboards: 50 Years of Craftsmanship and Innovation
- Art shows by Bing Surfboard’s talented team rider and artist, Chris Del Moro
- “Coffee Talk” with Bing Surfboards designer & shaper, Matt Calvani…come discuss your next Bing Surfboard!
- Get a free poster signed by Bing Copeland, Matt Calvani, & Chris Del Moro!
Schedule of Events
- July 23 – 18:00 – Book/Poster Signing, Spyder Surf Shop, Montalivet, France
- July 24 – 20:30 – Welcome Party, Camping des Pins, Soulac Sur Mer, France
- July 26 – 10:15 – “Coffee with Matt”, Core’s’air Surf Shop, St. Jean de Luz, France
- July 26 – 20:00 – Chris Del Moro Art Show, Echo Concept Store, Biarritz, France
- July 27 – 12:00 & 19:00 – Book/Poster Signing, Core’s’air Surf Shop, St. Jean de Luz ****NEW TIME!!!!****
- July 29 – 13:00 – “Shapers Forum”, Salinas Longboard Festival, Salinas, Spain
- July 29 – 19:00 – Book/Poster Signing, Tablas Tent, Salinas Longboard Festival, Salinas, Spain
- July 30 – 14:00 – Book/Poster Signing, Tablas Tent, Salinas Longboard Festival, Salinas, Spain
- July 31 – TBD – “Coffee with Matt”, Tablas Surf Shop, Gijon, Spain
***The event schedule listed above is subject to change at any time. Please check back for updates.***
Also in Bing Surfboards Blog
Bing rider Dean Petty surfs all kinds of Bing surf designs, and this video by Tom Terrell titled, 'Rhythm and Beat' features Dean riding a Bing Pintail Lightweight and his signature Bing Bueno Life Model in cold waters in Nova Scotia. Music by Mike Trask.