$225.00 USD– Sold Out
Back zip entry offers ease of entry/exit from the wetsuit
• Made for cool water: 56 - 65° F / 13 - 18° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch light neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric: Softer, Eco-friendly, Anti-fade made by Bluesignapproved mills
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Short Back zipper features the Thermal Flush Barrier entry which blocks out water for maximum warmth
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
To stay up to date with Bing Surfboards, follow us on our social media channels. We post daily, and would be happy to have you join us on staying current with Bing!
Visit our shop in Encinitas, CA!
974 N COAST HIGHWAY 101
ENCINITAS, CA, 92024