BIRDWELL X BING WOMEN'S BOARDSHORT BLACK
Birdwell's iconic board shorts, precisely tailored for the modern woman. In 4-way SurfStretch™️.
Strong women have always been at the center of Birdwell’s success. Birdwell's founder Carrie Birdwell Mann sewed the first pair of Birdies in 1961, and for almost 40 years, her daughter Vivian presided over an ever-growing global business anchored in sunny Southern California.
Since they introduced the 404 Women’s Board Shorts in our light, durable SurfStretch™️ fabric, it has become one a staple. It’s no surprise: with high-mobility 4-way stretch, they’re ideal for covering up bikini bottoms during a long surf session, loosening up in a hot yoga studio, or just lounging in the summer sun. Handcrafted in Santa Ana from the same flyweight nylon as our Men’s 808 Board Shorts, the 404s feature a regular rise, curved waistband, and modern cut designed to flatter the female form. With an adjustable tab closure and signature flap pocket on the front, these are made for a life in motion.
- Features: Triple lace closure with nickel plated grommets. Birdie woven label on center back of waistband. Signature Birdwell wax pocket with key loop and interior drain hole. Nylon drawcord. Button fly with clear buttons.
- Fit: Curved waistband designed specifically for women. Outseams range between 10” – 12 depending on your waist size. 3.75” inseam. Tab closure allows for minor adjustments in fit.
- Fabric: Single layer of Birdwell SurfStretch™️ – Woven Micro Fiber Polyester with Spandex.
- Construction: Fail safe clean finished double- and triple-stitched seams. Hand cut and sewn in Santa Ana, CA.
- Care: Machine wash cold. No Bleach. HANG DRY ONLY.