HIGH SEAS SHORTSLEEVE FULLSIT 2/2 NAVAL HEATHER
Summer time is right around the corner. Get cool with this spring suit, new from Vissla!
Made for cool water: 62 - 68° F / 17 - 20° C
- 100% Super Stretch, limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
- Made for cool water: 62 - 68° F / 17 - 20° C
- Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Dope dyed fabric - a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
- Tailored fit with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
- Vissla's super stretch Neo 2.0 tape
- Tripled glued, double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene, allowing high stretch, strength and minimal water entry
- Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
- Knee pad - Supratex
- Liquid taped cuffs, seals to prevent flushing
- Glideskin neck seal
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.