$179.00 USD– Sold Out
Based on the premise of less is more, we stripped away the irrelevant knick-knacks and designed a suit to give you what you need - warmth in the ocean. With super stretch light neoprene, sealed seams, quick dry lining, a superb tailored fit, and a minimal bulk chest-zip closure system, Vissla has built a top-of-the-line wetsuit at an approachable price without all the bullshit marketing gimmicks. Whether you like to set your line and trim on your single fin or get your fins above the lip on your thruster, this spread of wetsuit color ways and cuts is made to match your water intentions.
Made for cool water: 62 - 68° F / 17 - 20° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch, limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope dyed fabric - a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
• Tailored fit with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATER TIGHT
• Vissla's super stretch Neo 2.0 tape
• Tripled glued, double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene, allowing high stretch, strength and minimal water entry
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Knee pad - Supratex
• Liquid taped cuffs, seals to prevent flushing
• Glideskin neck seal
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
To stay up to date with Bing Surfboards, follow us on our social media channels. We post daily, and would be happy to have you join us on staying current with Bing!
Visit our shop in Encinitas, CA!
974 N COAST HIGHWAY 101
ENCINITAS, CA, 92024
MON - SAT: 9:30am - 6:00pm
SUN: 9:30am - 5:00pm