• Back zip entry offers ease of entry/exit from the wetsuit
• Made for cool water: 56 - 65° F / 13 - 18° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
• AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
• Back zip entry offers ease of entry/exit from the wetsuit for the young surfer.
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Short Back zipper features the Thermal Flush Barrier entry which blocks out water for maximum warmth
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
To stay up to date with Bing Surfboards, follow us on our social media channels. We post daily, and would be happy to have you join us on staying current with Bing!
Visit our shop in Encinitas, CA!
974 N COAST HIGHWAY 101
ENCINITAS, CA, 92024