ANTI SOCIAL SURF HAT BLACK
The Anti-Social Surf Club was inspired by the early days of surf exploration, from the mid 60's to early 70's. Tropical frontiers were pioneered, fueled by changing board design, better air travel, a more open mindset and increasingly crowded surf back home. 50 years later, these themes continue to resonate with us and inspire our adventures and aesthetic.
- Premium 100% Cotton Bedford Cord Upper
- Vtg. Style Cotton Embroidered Patch
- Unstructured Vtg. Style Crushable Upper
- Woven Striped Underbrim & Front Panel Lining
- Made in Los Angeles, CA. USA