SURFACE CBD ALOE VERA AFTER SUN SPRAY 6OZ
Now an even better way to end a day in the sun! The Surface Sun Systems® CBD-Infused Aloe Vera After Sun Spray not only provides cooling relief from a day of playing in the sun, but with the added rejuvenating benefits of Hemp-derived CBD you will not find a better way to relax and reinvigorate your skin. Enriched with Vitamin E and soothing Aloe Vera, this non-greasy, wonderfully moisturizing CBD-Infused spray will leave your skin refreshed and feeling soft.
- 150mg of CBD, Made with All-Natural CBD Isolate
- Instant Cooling Relief
- Anti-oxidant Vitamin E
- Gluten Free
- Nourishes, Balances and Protects Skin
- Surface Sun Systems® is reimagining what sun protection could be, creating a premium line of CBD-infused sunscreens and cooling products that nourishes, balances, and protects while you’re pushing your athletic abilities outdoors.
- Surface Sun Systems® CBD-Infused Aloe Vera After Sun Spray blends 150mg of CBD to offer the best in soothing relief available. Hemp-derived CBD isolate naturally soothes and hydrates your skin, while helping to ward off damage caused by the sun’s rays by promoting balance and optimal functioning.
- This premium CBD Aloe Vera After Sun comes in a easy to use continuous spray with a locking cap. Made with the finest ingredients, Surface Sun Systems ® CBD-Infused Aloe Vera After Sun Continuous Spray is perfect for everyday use. It’s impressively light and feels good on your skin.
- Surface Sun Systems® CBD-Infused Aloe Vera After Sun Spray is reef safe, meaning it’s formulated without oxybenzone and octinoxate to avoid any toxic effects on coral reefs and other marine life. The CBD infused after sun spray is also cruelty free and paraben free.
Benefits of CBD sunscreen:
- Aloe Vera After Sun Spray that has been infused with CBD, or cannabidiol, offers another dimension of skincare. Hemp-derived CBD helps rejuvenate and nourish your skin, leaving it feeling soft and supple. It also offers soothing relief and protection against damage caused by free radicals and environmental exposure.
- While a new addition to after sun skincare, CBD is regularly added to topical body care products because of its powerful balancing properties. CBD, derived from cannabis plants like hemp, is an all-natural cannabinoid that supports the body’s major regulatory network, the endocannabinoid system.
- Your endocannabinoid system plays a crucial role in keeping balanced a large number of crucial functions, including many related to skin health. Skin proliferation, immune system response, and oil production are just some of the functions that benefit from a well-operating endocannabinoid system.
- When you apply Surface Sun Systems® Aloe Vera After Sun Spray to your skin, the CBD compounds are absorbed directly through the hair follicles and the skin’s epidermis and pores. There, the CBD compounds interact with nearby receptors on the skin’s sensory nerve fibers and subcutaneous tissue to stimulate the endocannabinoid system, supporting its efforts to keep skin health processes functioning optimally.
Note: While CBD supports healthy looking skin, it has not been shown to protect skin from sun exposure.